Frenetic Friday Night


What!  The day after Thanksgiving on “Black Friday” you want a Frenetic Friday?  As you sit there with that turkey, cranberry, stuffing sandwich before you, as you are contemplating whether you can eat that last slice of pie, you have the chutzpah to ask for a Frenetic Friday?  Well your wish is my command.

So lets talk about social media.  In fact lets talk about Twitter.  In specific let’s talk about the tweet that benched a cheerleader.  When Caley Godino a high-school cheerleader of Revere MA responded to her teacher’s tweet about low voter turnout for the November mayoral race with “When only 10 percent of Revere votes for mayor cause the other 90 percent isn’t legal”. The students screamed that the cheerleader was racist. Godino said that her comment was meant as a “political comment not a racial one.”

Well none the less the school superintendent, Dianne Kelly said that while the school district “believes in free speech” but doesn’t support “insensitive speech”. One does wonder what would have happened if the founding fathers had tweeted such things as ” If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.” {George Washington}. This would no doubt raise the ire of the PETA supporters and the superintendent would have had to do something similar. <source>

Now for this next story I would like all the rabid left behind fans to be calm, to mellow out, to find their happy place, because we are going to talk about biometric tattoos.  No, I said no this isn’t the mark of the beast.  Rather it is a method to track the health and welfare of people without inserting tracking chips into their bodies.  Instead the tattoos are painted on the skin of the person and will send back information about their body temperature, hydration, and the stress level of an individual.  This is being proposed for soldiers so that information about their health and environment can be uploaded via blue-tooth or other methods.

So lets talk about transgender persons and bathrooms.  Yes, I know this has been brought up before but this article is gives a perspective that so far hasn’t been explored before now.  Safety.

Kaeley Triller writing for the Federalist talks about her own experiences as a rape survivor and how victimizers will use any opening they can find:

I read these reports, and my heart starts to race. They can’t be serious. Let me be clear: I am not saying that transgender people are predators. Not by a long shot. What I am saying is that there are countless deviant men in this world who will pretend to be transgender as a means of gaining access to the people they want to exploit, namely women and children. It already happens. Just Google Jason Pomares, Norwood Smith Burnes, or Taylor Buehler, for starters.

Read the entire article here:  A Rape Survivor Speaks Out About Transgender Bathrooms

And lastly it has been a long time since our last Robotic Over Lord update so here is the latest news:

China has revealed some new robots from the future:

Holy Voltron!

But that’s not all meet Pepper a robot programmed to “read” human emotions.

And finally the perfect receptionist.

Just remember this is the wave of the future, and will soon be replacing those fifteen dollar per hour jobs that are being pushed on employers.  After all past the initial cost and maintenance this option is cheaper.  No health care needed, programmed to answer all the questions and doesn’t need bathroom or lunch breaks.

And with that here is the end of another Frenetic Friday Night.

 

 

Advertisements